Sunday, April 6, 2014

And we are back...

The hardest thing about "everything happens for a reason" is waiting for the reason to come along

First of all let me make this disclaimer:  You should never write a blog post when you are not in a good head space!  I have just re-read my last blog post and I am apologizing!  The grammar is terrible and it really doesn't even make sense!  Thank you all who didn't point that out.....and thank you all who understood what I was trying to say! 

It has now been 10 days since we said good-bye to a baby we never met.  Aysoni did text me and was very apologetic.  She also told me she named him Dylan and he weighed 7lbs 8oz.  We just pray they are all doing well.

Greg returned from Florida on March 29th and I returned April 1st.  We made the best of a bad situation and, of course, visited Tre' and went to Disney World.  It was awesome getting through the entire park in 2 hours!  The perks of having our own personal tour guide!  My feet hurt so bad!  We had a wonderful time and I had such a relaxing time hanging out with him for the next few days after Greg left.  My sister came to Orlando and us three sat by the pool and talked and laughed!  Just what the Dr. ordered!!!







Back on the adoption note, we are still on track with the May baby.  Nothing new has happened with that, but I have talked with the birth mom and she is doing well and still wanting to go through with everything! But, we all know not to get our hopes up.  The birth mom works for a CPA and is extremely busy until April 15th!  She did tell me that the birth father would like to meet us...and we are excited for that!  She seems very smart and words everything very well! I'm very impressed with her.  I am letting her contact me when she wants.  She is anxious to find out the gender...not for her sake, but for ours.  We would love to know the gender, but if we find out on May 12th, that is fine also!  We returned all the clothes for several reasons.  So, when and if the time comes that we are to be parents to another child, we will re-buy everything!   

Until then, we will continue with work, kids' activities and planning another trip to Disney!  We are super excited and ready to close one chapter and start another!

No comments:

Post a Comment